Various National Film Festivals
October 2017 - PRESENT
● Contracted projectionist at up to 6 different film festivals yearly - Mill Valley, Durango, MountainFilm, Telluride Horror Show Santa Fe Independent, Santa Fe Film Festival
● Instrumental in the continuous success in theater events through creative management and on-sight troubleshooting of departmental cinema equipment
● Knowledgeable in all aspects of event cycles, achieved success building shows, managing multiple projects, managing live events delivering high quality, and efficient projections
● Enforced a strong focus on customer retention, satisfaction, and recurring revenue; continuously met and exceeded customer's expectations and even goals
January 2016 - Present
● Maintained expert working knowledge of cutting-edge video editing applications, software systems such as the Adobe Creative Suite and other visual strategies
● Recognized with reoccurring business/contracting for exceeding expectations while editing multiple short formatted projects for various clients requiring creative storytelling
● Acknowledged for going above and beyond with editing and establishing consistent time management along with continuous communication with the team to share ideas and amplify workflow
● Kept skills current regarding editing and post production
Film Society of Minneapolis
April 2017 - March 2020
● Strong strategic direction expertise on festival operations, contracted yearly to oversee all projection responsibilities across 10+ screens in the Twin Cities
● Played an integral role in leading the film screening process along with supervising and training projectionist teams for multi-screens in an effort to deliver a picture-perfect experience
● Demonstrated exceptional end to end knowledge in digital media, scheduling, repairs, ingests, content creation, distribution keys, and on/off site troubleshooting
● Exemplified excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively on many levels with internal staff and Film Society of Minneapolis management
The American Pavilion at the Festival de Cannes
May, 2018 & 2019
● The American Pavilion is the center of activity at the Cannes International Film Festival for the American film community, offering membership for professionals, the Emerging Filmmaker Showcase and more
● Achieved production success by facilitating and maintaining consistent communications and collaboration with multiple workgroups, including Technical Director
● Ensured American Pavilion’s production went accordingly by making sure that the production ran by the schedule, daily quality check of all equipment, and reporting to the producer on progress
● Provided leadership and training to groups of students on proper design, vision, and creativity to enable large scale events
Center for Contemporary Arts
May 2016 - December 2018
● Visualized and executed strategic projection visions for three screens and managed various projection aspects such as media creation and projection testing
● Competency in projection management involving designing and enacting programming, projection testing, media creation, and theater equipment maintenance and repairs
● Maintained consistent alignment with clients’ objectives and needs, managing multiple projects, and work with clients to achieve objectives and enhance projection results
The Grip House
January 2014 - December 2016
● Maintained proper inventory by checking equipment stock to determine inventory level, purchasing and restocking equipment whenever necessary
● Facilitated and maintained administrative/management processes like supervising, budgeting and scheduling to achieve and improve operations and efficiency
● Resolved and troubleshot technical issues, conducted equipment repairs and quality checks, soundstage maintenance, and troubleshot editing facilities at The Grip House
● Developed and maintained working relationships with university students, helped and informed them on The Film School’s equipment and facilities through leadership and hands on experiences
2nd Unit Director of Photography
1st Assitant Camera
Unit Production Manager
Download my resume in any format – from PDF to JPG.
You can always view my LinkedIn profile. Its quick and easy to learn more about me, and I will happily answer any questions you might have.
BFA- Film Production
Graduated early with the honors Magna Cum Laude
Film Production Studies
Graduated high school in Colorado Springs, CO
Contracted by PBS to work as the camera utility for the New Mexico portion of "Breakthroughs". Closer To Truth is a public television series featuring scientists, philosophers, theologians and scholars exploring the deepest questions of Cosmos, Consciousness and Meaning-the structure of the universe, the nature of the mind and the search for ultimate reality.
Director Of Photography / Producer
Two friends resolve to enjoy an old horror movie as a consequence of character similarities. As the film makes headway, art begins to imitate life.
Contracted to shoot a portion of a documentary video production for a digital series titled #crashtheparty, it's focused on female candidates running for office in the midterm elections.
A young man from Ireland emigrates to the United States and finds himself caught up in an escalating whirlwind of shenanigans.